We're an emerging U.S.- based company that provides custom application solutions to clients across the United States, and develops and maintains software platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) for client facing and internal tool portals. Our team of consultants work in collaboration with all resources of a software product's life cycle such as QA, developers, Project Managers, Designers, and other specialized roles. We're a respectful, progressive organization that works hard to be a place people love coming to work.
We are looking for a results-oriented Senior Quality Engineer who demonstrates excellent problem solving communication skills and loves identifying and tracing complex issues. This candidate must be a self-starter, a strong team player with 7+ years in increasingly challenging assignments. The main responsibilities include:
- Develop, apply and maintain test strategies, test plans and automated test scripts.
- Develop, debug, and maintain automated tests for new and existing tests.
- Estimate testing requirements for input into planning efforts.
- Communicate test estimate, test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Ensure that new software meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Follow established process for defect tracking and reporting, including logging defects in a detailed and reproducible way.
- Lead bug triage and root cause analysis.
- Ability to capture and interpret user session data for various workflows in production and non-production environments.
- Plan and perform functional, load, and performance testing.
- Safeguard and maintain the quality of Allstate Identity Protection product and business applications.
- Collaborate with teams to develop and promote quality assurance processes and systems to improve overall quality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
It can be a perfect match if you meet...
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field, Master’s degree a plus
- 7+ years of experience working with web applications and\or SaaS applications in an agile\scrum environment
- 7+ years of experience in automation framework development & test automation (Karate, Python, Java, Selenium)
- Experience testing web services (GraphQL, Rest)
- Experience setting up Linux based environments and utilizing automated testing tools and open source tools (ie Selenium, Test NG, Apache, etc.)
- Experience with automated testing in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) environments
- Experience with relational database systems, including SQL query development
- Basic proficiency in at least one scripting language (ie NodeJS)
- Experience with performance testing and pressure testing
- Experience testing in a distributed environment
What do we offer?
- USD salary.
- Flexible schedules.
- Growing opportunities.
- 1 week off for health issues.
- 2 weeks of holidays and festive days.