We're an emerging U.S.- based company that provides custom application solutions to clients across the United States, and develops and maintains software platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) for client facing and internal tool portals. Our team of consultants work in collaboration with all resources of a software product's life cycle such as QA, developers, Project Managers, Designers, and other specialized roles. We're a respectful, progressive organization that works hard to be a place people love coming to work.
We're looking for a Kafka Administrator with solid understanding of Kafka architecture. The chosen person should be able to provide architectural diagrams, design documentation, standard operational procedures and other documentation on implementing and operating Kafka components. Also, to set up security on Kafka, manage Kafka users and topics, and monitor, prevent and troubleshoot security related issues.
It can be a perfect match if you meet...
- Experience standing up and administering Kafka clusters both for confluent and Apache Kafka.
• Cluster Administration includes topics, cluster redundancy, certificate/ key management, monitoring and alerting.
• Expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, Kafka connect, schema registry, KSQL, Rest proxy, Replicator.
• Working knowledge of Linux and bash scripting
• Use automation tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet.
• Experienced using Kafka CLIs
• Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
- Strong communication skills.
What do we offer?
- We're a software start-up, with growth opportunities.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible schedules.
- 1 week off in case of illness.
- 2 weeks off for holidays.
- Local festive days.