We're an emerging U.S.- based company that provides custom application solutions to clients across the United States, and develops and maintains software platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) for client facing and internal tool portals. Our team of consultants work in collaboration with all resources of a software product's life cycle such as QA, developers, Project Managers, Designers, and other specialized roles. We're a respectful, progressive organization that works hard to be a place people love coming to work.
We're looking for an Integration Engineer, with excellent communication skills, self-starter and proactive. Also, this person thinks outside the box, and has the enough flexibility to jump obstacles that come ahead.
The chosen person should support projects, identify business needs and propose IT solutions that meet organizational needs, as well as integrate engineers plans, design and implement the integration process, and have contact with stakeholders to understand their needs.
It can be a perfect match if you meet...
- Thorough understanding of integration fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience on integration design patterns like pub-sub, message routing, aggregator, scatter & gather etc.
- Experience in designing the integration flow with performance optimization, throttling, de-batching, error handling, supportability etc.
- Good understanding of different message formats like XML, JSON, text, CSV, EDI, EDIFACT etc.
- Hands-on experience on complex XSLT.
- Hands-on experience on different connectors like File, S/FTP, HTTP, SMTP, Service bus, SQL etc.
- Hands on experience in SQL artifacts like table, query, stored proc, view, job, constrains etc.
- Well versed with OOPS concept.
- Knowledge on deployment and production issue debugging
- Strong communication and analytical skills
It would also be a plus if you...
- EDI processing and party configuration knowledge.
- Knowledge on security concepts and implementation
What do we offer?
- We're a software start-up, with growth opportunities.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible schedules.
- 1 week off in case of illness.
- 2 weeks off for holidays.
- Local festive days.