At Galliot, we provide meaningful work, continuous growth opportunities, and a respectful and flexible work environment. We are an established global software company with years of experience delivering world-class software products and solutions. Our team comes from a diverse geographic and academic background including product design, software, infrastructure, and machine learning engineering.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, with regional operations in Europe and South America.
This is a DevOps Engineer position – you will be responsible for the software that is used in healthcare environment to process and analyse patient data. You will participate in a small team following agile methodology. Your role would be to architect, implement and support Kubernetes in a production environment processing large amount of genomic data.
- You will focus on improving the in-house workflows and leverage Kubernetes to maximize performance.
- Design, build and deploy software features for the product that increase reliability, availability and performance.
- Optimization of existing algorithms to efficiently use Kubernetes and distributed systems.
- Genomic Data is core of our work and you will contribute towards maximizing its availability and usage (Big Data analysis and Data engineering)
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, create and maintain a highly productive and motivating work environment.
- Participate in on-call rotation in support of critical products.
- Provide written documentation and specifications.
We are looking for someone with:
+3 years of Terraform experience
+3 years of Kubernetes experience
+3 years of experience in AWS Cloud infrastructure environments
+3 years of experience in at least one of the following: Python, Unix/Linux shell scripting or another programming language
- Great communications skills in English both written and spoken
- Unlimited career growth opportunities 🔝
- Work in an international market 🌎
- 100% remote job 🏡
- USD competitive compensation 💸