How your days will look like?
- You will lead the design and definition of the projects, making sure the solution provided is consistent with the global architecture. You will also collaborate closely with SCIB leadership and global teams to push local and global SCIB initiatives.
- You will have to coordinate the different geographies and asset classes to provide homogeneous and reusable solutions. You will have a significant influence on senior stakeholders, at all levels. So is required leadership experience to prioritize competing demands and deliver to tight timeframes.
- You will liaise with support areas such as regulatory and operations.
- And you will have control and governance across the different aspects of each project (Functional, technical, cloud, APIs, cybersecurity).
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Banking (GDF/PDM, Finance, Credit Risk)
- Experience leading Global cross-business/ geographies strategic initiatives highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar. MBA / Master’s in finance would be valuable.
- Deep knowledge of GDF products (loans, syndicate bonds…) across the different asset classes and different geographies.
- Knowledge of credit risk (risks, limits) requirements and procedures
- Knowledge of Finance and balance platforms.
- Experience in implementing workflow and end-to-end solutions amongst the different departments.
- Relevant experience in Agile methodologies
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Spanish
- Excellent organization skills, and experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- Effective and goal-oriented. Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Proactive, creative and hard-working candidate with high analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why you should consider this opportunity?
At Santander CIB we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Corporat Investment Banking (Santander CIB) is Santander global division that supports some of the worlds most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
We embrace a strong risk culture and all of our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management. Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.