Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is now part of the Mediapost Group with a strong presence in Spain. Moreover, we operate in Mexico, Colombia, and Sweden.
Tasks and activities:
- One-on-one meetings with team members
- Releases of our Android/ iOS app
- Planning with iOS/Android developers
- Daily meetings with our teams
- Retrospectives with our teams
- Planning with our teams
- Stay in sync with our Product Owners
- Stay in sync with our Business Unit manager
- OKR planning and follow-up with our teams
- Hiring manager duties
- Onboarding and follow-ups
- Identification of necessary training
- Maintain work balance of new features and tech debt
- Code reviews
- Coding as required
- Direct report to Mediapost CTO
Required skills – must haves:
Java and React previous experience – 5+ years
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle – development, testing, deployment
- Microservices and distributed architecture experience
- Sysops knowledge
- Experience working with AWS services: EC2, S3, EKS/ECS, Elastic, RDS(Postgress), SQS, SNS,
- Agile knowledge
- Familiar with Kubernetes and Docker.
What makes working at Ofertia great
- Being part of Mediapost group, a solid work environment in present times.
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid work policy from Barcelona area.
- Flexible Compensation Plan (ticket restaurant, health insurance, kindergarten, transport).
- A competitive salary according to candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs.
- A company culture-driven by pioneer thinking and talent that crosses departments through flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
- Access to several online training platforms.