Nowsta is a venture-backed technology company that sits at the intersection of financial wellness and workforce management. We’re building a platform that leverages advancements in machine learning and payments technology to reimagine the way companies communicate with, and pay their hourly wage employees. In doing this, we hope to create a better and more human work experience, equipping both employers and employees with tools they need to meet the challenges of work in the 21st century.
As an Engineering Manager, you will play a key role in the company. You’ll be in charge of developing detailed plans for changes and improvements as well as leading and executing long and short-term strategies to ensure results that meet the targets and expectations. We also expect you to be responsible for a large group of distinguished engineers with diverse backgrounds and making sure they can effectively deliver on project requirements within the constraints provided.
Your main tasks will be:
- Help create processes and strategies to ensure the project is delivered on time
Lead and guide the team in their professional development
Coordinate and communicate with other managers and staff
Manage the engineering team budget
- Collaborate across functional areas to maximize efficiency and deliver on company priorities
Lead our strong teams to grow our platform
Prioritize tasks, while supervising all the team members
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
🔹 It can be a perfect match if you meet...
3+ Years of experience as a Manager or leading teams
5+ Years of experience in web and mobile application development
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Node
- Experience with SQL
- Strong English skills
- Excited about delivering user-focused software solutions
🔹 It would also be a plus if you...
- Have a deep passion for technology and follow technology trends closely
- Have deep passion for leading teams
- Have a strong appreciation for engineering best practices and quality over quantity of work
What do we offer?
100% remote work 🏡
- Salary in USD paid directly in a US Bank Account 💰
- Up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off 💪🏻
- Signing loan💻