We're an emerging U.S.- based company that provides custom application solutions to clients across the United States, and develops and maintains software platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) for client facing and internal tool portals. Our team of consultants work in collaboration with all resources of a software product's life cycle such as QA, developers, Project Managers, Designers, and other specialized roles. We're a respectful, progressive organization that works hard to be a place people love coming to work.
We're looking for an independent Data analyst, that will gather and scrutinize data to generate the information that will help in the company's decision - making. Also, answer the questions about data and look for trends, patterns and anomalies within it.
It can be a perfect match if you meet...
- 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst.
- Experience working with the following tools: Azure Snow Flake, ADF and SQL.
- Experience working within agile methodologies, like SCRUM.
It would also be a plus if you have...
- Industry experience in airlines.
What do we offer?
- We're a software start-up, with growth opportunities.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible schedules.
- 1 week off in case of illness.
- 2 weeks off for holidays.
- Local festive days.