We're an emerging U.S.- based company that provides custom application solutions to clients across the United States, and develops and maintains software platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) for client facing and internal tool portals. Our team of consultants work in collaboration with all resources of a software product's life cycle such as QA, developers, Project Managers, Designers, and other specialized roles. We're a respectful, progressive organization that works hard to be a place people love coming to work.
We're looking for an independent System Support Specialist, that will provide a full lifecycle solution support to the team, being part of a multicultural team that provides support 24/7 across the different time zones.
The chosen person will build, enhance, remediate, operate and support the PowerBI tables of the company, and be in charge of detecting failures and improvement opportunities of the team, within a specific period of time, with the information from SLA and Metrics based team. For this, the person will be using Python.
It can be a perfect match if you meet...
- 3 - 5 years of experience providing support.
- Experience with Power Apps and Power Platform (Power Automate, Dataverse, Canvas, Model-driven)
- Experience with Python for advanced data manipulation.
- Experience working withing agile methodologies, like SCRUM.
It would also be a plus if you...
- Have knowledge of Data Analysis.
- Working experience in the Oil and gas production sector.
What do we offer?
- We're a software start-up, with growth opportunities.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible schedules.
- 1 week off in case of illness.
- 2 weeks off for holidays.
- Local festive days.