Nowsta is a venture-backed technology company that sits at the intersection of financial wellness and workforce management. We’re building a platform that leverages advancements in machine learning and payments technology to reimagine the way companies communicate with, and pay their hourly wage employees. In doing this, we hope to create a better and more human work experience, equipping both employers and employees with tools they need to meet the challenges of work in the 21st century.
As a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer you will be working on web applications and working on tools that enable us to deliver faster and more efficiently our products. Your responsabilities will be:
- Write code in Ruby on Rails in a timely manner.
- Participate in our code review process to ensure the quality of the software development process.
- Work as part of a team to accurately estimate and successfully deliver on time.
- Communicate clearly across functional areas and with clients.
- Proactively identify gaps and implement improvements
🔹 It can be a perfect match if you meet...
- Strong knowledge and +5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Proven track record of successfully delivering quality websites
- Strong English skills
- Excited about delivering user-focused software solutions
🔹 It would also be a plus if you...
- Have a deep passion about web technologies and follow web technology trends closely
- Have a strong appreciation for engineering best practices and quality over quantity of work
What do we offer?
- 100% remote work 🏡
- Salary in USD paid directly in a US Bank Account 💰
- Up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off 💪🏻
- Signing loan, so you can start working with a Mac Computer 💻