Nowsta is a venture-backed technology company that sits at the intersection of financial wellness and workforce management. We’re building a platform that leverages advancements in machine learning and payments technology to reimagine the way companies communicate with, and pay their hourly wage employees. In doing this, we hope to create a better and more human work experience, equipping both employers and employees with tools they need to meet the challenges of work in the 21st century.
As a QA Manager you’ll be responsible for building and managing our QA teams. We are looking for someone who’s passionate about delivering high quality products and determining QA practices and procedures. Your main responsibilities will be:
Help us define what testing tools and methodologies to apply, and setting priorities
Coordinate and communicate with the teams
- Ensuring that the product meets the expectations
Define the roles and responsibilities of the team members while guiding the engineers in their professional development
- Manage the team budget and assignments
🔹 It can be a perfect match if you meet...
3+ years of QA Manager or Lead experience
5+ years of Manual QA experience
- Strong English skills
Experience/Knowledge in mobile and web applications testing
- Experience setting up QA processes and tools
Deep understanding of manual and automation testing technologies
- Ability to understand and explain technical issues and discuss resolution of problems
- Experience with sharing Test Reports
- Experience hiring new team members and training them
🔹 It would also be a plus if you...
- Have a deep passion for technology and follow technology trends closely
- Have deep passion for leading teams
- Have a strong appreciation for engineering best practices and quality over quantity of work
What do we offer?
100% remote work 🏡
- Salary in USD paid directly in a US Bank Account 💰
- Up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off 💪🏻
- Signing loan💻