NearShore Technology provides easy access to a new and completely untapped world of IT productivity in North America. We offer IT project development and team enhancement services to forward-thinking companies seeking the predictability and ROI of “nearshoring.” More specifically, NearShore delivers real business synergies and cost savings to Fortune 1000 companies looking to outsource IT processes in North America.
Our proposal 🤝
The testing engineer plans develops and executes automated tests across a variety of architectures and cutting-edge technologies daily. This includes completing visual, front-end, and back-end testing within development tools and consistently applying software engineering concepts while testing.
It can be a perfect match if you have 👇
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent experience in Software Development
- 1 year of experience as a Software Engineer
- 5 years of experience in testing solution technologies.
- Experience with Git, Github, Gitlab, JIRA, and Confluence
- Knowledge of software quality, testing methodologies, and test automation tools.
It would also be a plus if you have 👌
- Experience with Linux systems administration
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, and Concourse
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, Docker, and Kubernetes on AWS or similar cloud infrastructure systems