Halo Media is seeking a highly motivated individual, passionate about leading teams that build digital products to become a member of our rapidly growing team in the heart of NYC — with field offices in Lithuania and Latin America. In joining our highly skilled team of designers, developers, and product strategists, you'll be a critical part of team-building new digital experiences for our clients.
A Delivery Manager is responsible for keeping multiple projects on track for a company and ensuring they are completed on time and according to specifications. As a Delivery Manager, you will collaborate and orchestrate work with designers, developers, and clients to determine and deliver the scope and timeline of a project.
What You’ll Do:
1. Manage scope and roadmap: Understand user needs and identify project objectives
2. Delivery: Ensure the team has all the resources to be successful
3. Budget management and margin targets: Monitor the project budget closely and be able to report at all times whether there is enough to cover until the EOY or not and escalate accordingly
4. Stakeholders satisfaction: Responsible for identifying stakeholder expectations, and generating a positive relationship with the stakeholders through proactive communication.
5. Team health: Measure team motivation and mood, help team members reach their optimal potential
6. Status reporting: Be aware of the project status at all times and always understand the scope of the project.
It can be a perfect match if you meet...
Previous experience in similar roles like Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, etc.
- Conversational/Advanced English
- Experience in the Software companies
- Strong negotiations skills
- Experience managing client and stakeholders relationships
What we offer?
- 100% remote work!
- Salary in USD paid directly in a US Bank Account!
- More than 3 weeks of Paid Time Off!