Did you provide successful guidance to teams in applying those principles and practices? We would like to know more about it.
Among other things we’re strong advocates of TDD, BDD and Continuous Delivery. We think those represent such a particular mindset we’d only consider you for a senior position if you have significant working experience with them. If you do have working experience with those practices, great! We want to know more. How much? How did you do TDD? Where did you apply BDD? Why? What are your main contributions to enable Continuous Delivery? What problems have you faced? The more the better!
- Software Development: This is a hands-on software development position to write high-quality software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Process & Operations: Ensure the software stack integrates with our existing CI/CD pipeline and contributes to continuous improvement; independently design, plan and deliver high-quality software
- Leadership: Ensure a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals
- Platform Components/Services Ownership: In collaboration with the Platform Owners, since the platform is intended to developers, you may take ownership over specific requirements related to platform components or services, defining the details and prioritizing based on other developer needs.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a directly related discipline
- 10+ years of hands-on industry experience as a software engineer
- Experience providing leadership and mentorship to more junior engineers in the teams
- Lead architecture and design discussions to come up with the most effective technical solution
- Quick learner with the ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problem
- Have the ability to influence within and outside the team. You actively participate and influence in open/inner-sourcing initiatives and/or software communities.
- Have successfully built, deployed, and supported an enterprise-scale web application in the edge and/or in a multi-instance cloud.
- Full-stack experience, with expertise in backend software that is deployed in the Edge.
- Hands-on software development extensive experience in Java working with different spring boot projects, testing frameworks and integration libraries and tools (reactive libraries and architectures experience is a plus).
- Secure infrastructure as code provisioning experience or strong knowledge (AWS related preferred)
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but familiarity with data standards and workflows is a plus (e.g. HL7, IHE)
What do we offer?
We offer competitive compensation and excellent social benefits like flexible work schedules and home office policies, medical insurance, pension plan, allowances for marriage and birth, training related to your career development, gym, meal allowance, flexible remuneration scheme with its fiscal advantages and other benefits