We are a fintech scale-up with a mission to empower everyone to become smart investors. Our vision is to be the world's most inclusive financial partner by making investment simple for everyone. To do so, we put our client's interests at the cornerstone of our decision-making process.
Our app is in the top 3 investment apps and top 15 financial apps in Spain by the number of downloads, and we are just getting started. We are taking our investment platform to the next level, building new cool features, and expanding our product offering to reach hundreds of thousands of users.
The project has an enormous impact on the future of the platform and has a wide scope - all the way from designing a scalable services platform to re-architecting the data models in our code base.
We are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise and showing a passion for performance, analysis, and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking, and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market, and the business model’s value-added chain.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to participate in the development, ownership, and delivery of the systems that contain the secret sauce a bunch of highly available microservices with business logic and connections to mobile apps and partners to offer a kick-ass international stock trading app.
- 4-5 years of experience in designing and building world-class software. Bonus points for experience in a rapidly growing tech start-up.
- Experience as an architect designing scalable, highly available, and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures).
- Experience designing scalable RESTful Web Services and Reactive Microservices.
- Experience in the whole software development cycle, including preparing the production phase, and collaborating with DevOps Engineers.
- Prior experience as a mentor (nice to have)
- Comfortable building processes, culture, and organizations to help deliver and support large-scale production systems.
- The ability to think holistically and also maintain focus on small, intricate details is essential for the high-impact role you will play at our company placing the customer at the center of everything, specifically looking at our service's design and quality.
- Excited by working on products in their very early stage,
- Self-starter with the ability to take on a range of challenging and intriguing challenges.
- Involved in leveraging new applications as much as taking an important role during design review sessions.
- Versatile, displays leadership qualities, and is enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Speak fluent English
What they offer
- Cool working offices in Madrid and Barcelona.
- Have an impact: High autonomy, flat hierarchy, and the ability to influence every aspect of the department.
- Flexible working hours.
- Right to disconnect.
- Birthday off.
- Language courses during working hours.
- Individual learning budget.
- 26 days of paid holidays per year.
- Unpaid leave to deal with personal issues.
- Competitive compensation plan based on results and experience.